All you have to do is upgrade your program on the “Subscribe And By Credit” screen in the app back office
After you’ve subscribed to one of the payed programs, the subscription is renewed on a monthly basis.
If you’ve subscribed using apple app store:
1. From your IOS device, launch the Settings app.
2. Tap iTunes & App Store.
3. Tap on your Apple ID
4. Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
5. Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
6. Tap Subscriptions.
7. Tap the Subscription you want to cancel.
8. Tap Cancel Subscription.
9. Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription
If you’ve subscribed using google play:
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store Google Play.
2. Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu and then Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Cancel subscription and follow the instructions.
If you’ve subscribed using PayPal:
1. From your PayPal account, go to Settings.
2. Click Payments.
3. Under “Preapproved payments”, click Manage preapproved payments.
4. Select the merchant whose agreement you want to cancel and click Cancel.
5. Click Cancel Profile to confirm your request.
You simply register to our web app or install digiPunchCard IOS or Android app. By default, you are registered to the “Free” program which is free to use up to 100 customers and includes all features.
digiPunchCard is free up to 100 customers.
If you need to manage more then 100 customers, subscribing to digiPunchCard is done through the digiPunchCard application back office using the following payment methods:
IOS app – Apple app store payment
Android app- Google play store payment
Web browser – PayPal payment
Buying message credit is done through the back office on the ‘subscribe and buy credit’ tab.
You can simply send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the site form on http://digipunchcard.com/contact-us. Our 24/7 support ninjas will be happy to help you with every question or issue.